Monday, March 24, 2008
New Years 2007/8... working
So we had to work New Years also. Finished after midnight sometime, but started celebrating somewhere around 11.
One of the five courses we served that night, just to keep us really busy!
The kitchen crew, Christian, Misty and Nick. Lots of Aussies in the kitchen staff too.
Kelly, one of the hostesses that night, bringing food down the stairs that I always thought I'd fall down with food in my hands but never did. Phew.
We decided to 'bling it up' at the end of the shift so we felt like we were celebrating too. I ended up in a red-head with curls wig. I'm not really sure why, but that's what I look like as a ginga.
Kel, Jen, Kelley and me.
Me and Anna-Marie doing our gangsta poses. (my bling is at the bottom of the photo)
Kelly and me posing with our manager, Dena, and Kristin in front.
We left out customers with poppers, hats and other NYs stuff and ran out onto the street to see the midnight fireworks.
And then we finally got out to the bars and they shut an hour later. Goodnight 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment