.JPG)
After nearly two months away, I arrived back in Banff on Halloween night afternoon. I had a few hours to get a costume together and then we headed out for one of the biggest costumed parties I have ever witnessed. You know when you go to a fancy dress party and wonder if you should dress up because you're not
.JPG)
sure how many people will. Well, not here. The ratio of people in costume to jeans was about 99:1. There were so many different halloween outfits, it was great to see what people had thought up. The night started with a big bon fire and fireworks right outside our living room window.
.JPG)
My housemates 'Juan Nightstand' the Mexican, Princess Slayer and me the boring she-devil cose that's all I had time to organise.
Other costumes ranged from a crayon, to Borat who stayed in character all night, a hydro plant and a headless person.
Practicing our Blue Steel look
The Halloween crowd
No comments:
Post a Comment